Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Three years!

Nick and I have been married three years! Our anniversary was yesterday although we celebrated early in Minneapolis since we were there over the weekend and had built-in sitters (my family). Woohoo! Three years have flown by and I'm reminded of how lucky I am each day. I flipped through our wedding pics last night and couldn't help but smile. Here are a few of my faves:

Our ceremony was held at Berger Park in Chicago -- right by the lake. It was a gorgeous day and our families were present. We were extremely fortunate to have our friend, Jorge, marry us. Then we trekked over to Reza's in Andersonville to have a small family dinner.

Our kick-butt party was the next day at In Fine Spirits (when they had the restaurant and lounge in addition to their shop next door). Our extended families and friends were able to be there. It was so perfect! I look back and wouldn't change a thing.

All photos by Moments Shared.
(If you're in the Twin Cities and are looking for a photographer, call Jenn! They are great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment