Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Family Fun!

My sister-in-law (Kristen) and my sister (Sarri) recently started texting each other making really ugly faces. I'm glad they are such good friends. Anyway, it caught on, and somehow now Kristen's fiance (Dan), Sarri's husband (David), Nick, and I are also on board. It's super crazy and awesome and funny and I laugh out loud daily. Our text chain has been going on for almost a month now. Man, can we make some ugly faces. Kristen even had the great idea to make a photo book. Perfect for the coffee table.

Here are my favorites. Enjoy!







You're welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahhahaha!!!! It's out on social media. WOWWWWWOOOWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After giggling for a long time over this, I've decided I'm so proud to call you all family.

    ReplyDelete