Wednesday, February 25, 2015

We love Textures!

I've bought Textures clothing for Jo before, so I was delighted when they sent me a box of samples. It was really a treasure chest: skirts, dresses, pants, tops, and more. There was enough in there to give a few items to my niece as well. What a nice surprise!

One of the things I really like about the clothes is that they are perfect for play. Then you just throw them in the washer and dryer.


The sizing ran a little small...at least on my super tall 4 year old. The 4T clothing was too small for her, but she fit right into a 6.


My niece loved this skirt. She saw it even before I pulled it out of the box and said it was her favorite. 


Jo liked to show me the deer on her shirt. 



Don't mind the fading temporary tattoo on her leg. 


This kid! I think she and Jo look like sisters. Cousins!


I thought of Grace when I saw this tunic, and it turned out to be one of her faves as well. 


Thanks, Textures, for the clothes and the fun! 










No comments:

Post a Comment