Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Jo likes to cook.

I'll be honest, I don't like cooking and I don't spend much time in the kitchen. Nick, on the other hand, loves to cook. Plus he's good at it, which is nice for me. It's true that Jo often refers to our kitchen as "Papa's kitchen." Yep.

Last year we asked my sister's father-in-law to build us a custom play kitchen for Jo. We wanted one that was great quality and we wanted to support Bob's Workshop as a small business. And we couldn't be happier with what we got. Take a look.
I love the attention to detail. The stove top dials actually spin. You can't see it in the pictures, but the oven rack also rolls out.
And the faucet turns as well.
I'm thinking at some point I'll add some shelves to this side for a little extra kitchen storage. We were also thinking we could paint it to match Jo's play space...that hasn't happened yet.
Jo loves this kitchen! And yes, she's wearing a skeleton shirt that happens to be a pajama top and a summer sunbonnet.



Cook cook cook.
Stir stir stir.
The sink is perfect for little hands.
And for giving little animals a bath.
All clean!
Thanks, Bob! We love this kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment