Tuesday, December 27, 2011

They'll be coming round the mountain...

My family is coming! My family is coming! We just can't wait.

We spent the Christmas weekend with Nick's family in the suburbs and it was lovely. Lots of fun, food, prezzies, and people to hold the babe. Baby Jo made out like a bandit in the present department. She did surprisingly well with being passed around, wearing somewhat uncomfortable dresses and tights, and dealing with the screams and yelling that come with watching the Bears. She smiled and cooed all the way. That baby is a social butterfly. 

And the fun just keeps coming! My mom and siblings will be here tonight through Friday. Baby Jo is excited too, especially because she gets to meet her Auntie Sarri, Uncle David, and cousins Grace & Gabe for the first time. There will be even more food and more games and more prezzies.

I might step away from the blog for a few days to fully immerse myself in the family-craziness, but will be back by the end of the week. In the meantime, here's one of my Christmas faves:



No comments:

Post a Comment