Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Busy bee

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I have all of these great ideas and no time!

I've been testing out my PR skills with Akvavit Theatre's Nordic Spirit Festival coming up this weekend. Yeah. I took a PR class in college. That was over 10 years ago. Between writing and sending press releases, sending out invitations, making friends, locating sponsors, selling program ads, and planning a reception, I'm learning a lot. Whew! You should come to the festival! Yeah, you! At least come to our party on Saturday night.

I'm also gearing up with LillaBarn in case we get accepted for the Renegade Holiday Fair. Ninja pants galore!

And Jo turns 1 on Saturday. Crazy, right? I'm making muffins. Note to self: find yummy muffin recipe. Ideas, anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment