Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Point and shoot!

I take a lot of pictures of Jo. Partly because she's my first (and only) child. Partly because she's the best model in the world. Partly because she's so darn cute. But I've had a hard time capturing her vibrant personality in the images that I take. I mean, the pictures I take are cute, but I have to think that because I'm Jo's mother, right? 

Then we met Melissa from A Little Photo Studio at Dose last month. Our Lilla Barn table was lucky enough to be right next to her pop-up photo shoot. Not only did we get to see all of the cute kiddos getting their pics taken (and see Melissa in action), we got to take part as well. 

These are just a few of my faves from our mini-shoot with Melissa.


Seriously, I've never seen Jo's personality come out this much in pictures. This is the Jo that I see on a daily basis. And I can't stop smiling every time I look at these shots.

Then we all got in on the action. 


And here's a peek at us during the mini-shoot (taken by Dose staff).


You can see Jo's smile even from behind. I just love it!

Side note: Melissa Salvatore is also an owner of Heritage Littles. Do check them out. They have a balance bike that you can bet I have my eye on for Jo when she gets a bit older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment