Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crazy!

Oh man, this week has been crazy. We got our first offer on our place and have been negotiating with the buyer. Lots of back and forth.

I had a small outpatient surgery yesterday which took most of my day (and Nick's). Don't worry -- I'm fine. It was just an annoying day and the hospital kept me longer since I got dizzy at the end of the day. They didn't want me to faint on them. Go figure.

I've also been packing and getting ready to go on vacation this Saturday. We're headed to the Smoky Mountains, Asheville, and northern Georgia. Woohoo! Nick and I fell in love with the Smokies when we were there last year and we are pumped to introduce them to Jo. We'll also visit a former colleague of Nick's and then head on to Georgia to visit Nick's grandma Marilyn (Johanna's namesake -- her middle name is Marilyn). Did I mention that we're driving? All in all it will be an awesome trip.

Right now I really want to eat candy. I think I'll just wait until Sooz bring donuts tomorrow morning. Speaking of Sooz, here is a lovely picture of her with Jo. They love each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment