Thursday, February 16, 2012

Confession

One thing I love to do is pick my hair. I look for split ends and pick them apart or clip them off. I look for gray hairs and I pluck them. Picking my hair is one of my guilty pleasures.

It drives all of my family members crazy. My mama hates it. My sisters hate it. Nick hates it. I'm sure Jo would hate it, but she's just a baby. Maybe she'll love doing it too?

Anyway, I don't have a lot of time on my hands without Jo or something else to do. I've found that the few hours I have after Jo goes down for the night are like gold. By the time I'm done working on our Etsy shop or my theatre company or the show that I'm in I then do laundry or take a shower or pick up a little or eat. Then it's usually late. But I always take a few minutes before bed to pick my hair. I shut the bathroom door. It's a few minutes all to myself and it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment