Wednesday, August 29, 2012

toot toot

I'm from the Midwest, where we're not the kind of people that do a lot of bragging. That being said, I would like to (quietly so the neighbors don't hear) toot my own horn here for a sec.

I've been working with an agent to get commercial/print jobs for a while now and only recently booked my first print ad. For Motorola. Not too shabby, eh? The whole thing was pretty awesome. You can read more about my experience at the photo shoot here.

I had no idea when the ad would be up (I probably should have asked), but I got a text from a friend at the airport asking if this super large person on the wall was me. O'Hare. Terminal 3. It's not up all over the country, but for me it's a pretty big deal. Oh yeah, and I get paid for it. Mama's going to get herself something pretty. :)

toot. toot.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazingly awesome and pretty squatting on that chair! Yay for getting paid and for Big AWESOME and beautiful ads no matter what position you're in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. toot away!!!! YOU DESERVE IT. Let me know if you want some company when shopping for your little treat :)

    ReplyDelete